Default settings of the TP-LINK Archer VR2100
Here you can find the default IP address and the predefined access data for the user interface of the Archer VR2100 AC2100 Wi-Fi MU-MIMO VDSL/ADSL Modem router of TP-LINK. This site also contains information about the preconfigured Wi-Fi settings of the device. In the bottom part of this website, you will find a manual for accessing the user interface of this router and resetting its factory settings.
Login data for the user interface
- IP address:
- 192.168.1.1 (or http://tplinkmodem.net)
Preconfigured Wi-Fi settings
- starts with TP-LINK_
- on a sticker on the router’s case
Access to the user interface
Accessing the user interface is necessary when you want to change the router configuration. For the TP-LINK Archer VR2100, you have to do the following steps for access:
- Put router into operation
- Connect the device via Wi-Fi* or a network cable with the router
- Open web browser
- Insert URL or IP address into the address bar and confirm with ‘Enter’ key
- Enter password in the open user interface and confirm again
Reset default settings
Resetting default settings is especially helpful when you have changed and forgotten the login data for the user interface. Please consider that not only will settings like IP address, username and password be set to factory settings, but all configurations you may have made will as well.
Execute hardware reset
To reset the TP-LINK Archer VR2100 to its default settings, you have to do the following steps:
- Switch on router
- Press Reset button for at least 10 seconds
- Device is automatically restarted
- Restoration of standard settings is finished
Execute software reset
With the TP-LINK Archer VR2100, you can restore the factory settings with the installed software. Log in to the user interface of the router with your access data and execute the steps that are described in the user handbook.
After you have successfully executed the steps mentioned above, the configuration of the router will be reset to factory settings. If you want to log in to the user interface, you have to use the preset login data.