Default settings of the ZTE MF253V
Here you can find the default IP address and the password for the user interface of the ZTE MF253V Wi-Fi router. This site also contains information about the preconfigured Wi-Fi settings of the device. In the bottom part of this site, you will find a manual for accessing the router’s user interface.
Login data for the user interface
Preconfigured Wi-Fi settings
Access to the user interface
Accessing the user interface is necessary when you want to change the router configuration. For the ZTE MF253V, you have to do the following steps for access:
- Put router into operation
- Set up a connection between the device and the router via Wi-Fi* or network cable
- Open web browser
- Enter IP address in the address line and confirm with ‘Enter’ button
- Enter password in the open user interface and confirm again
* Make sure that your router’s Wi-Fi is activated.