Default settings of the ZTE MF10(H3G)
Here you can find the default IP address and the username and password for the user interface of the ZTE MF10(H3G) Mobile Broadband Wi-Fi router. This site also contains information about the preconfigured Wi-Fi settings of the device. In the bottom part of this website, you will find a manual for accessing the user interface of this router and resetting its factory settings.
Login data for the user interface
- IP address:
Preconfigured Wi-Fi settings
- starts with 3Wireless-Adapter-
- on a sticker on the router’s case
Access to the user interface
Accessing the user interface is necessary when you want to change the router configuration. For the ZTE MF10(H3G), you have to do the following steps for access:
- Turn on router
- Connect the device via Wi-Fi* or a network cable with the router
- Open browser
- Enter IP address in the address bar and then confirm with ‘Enter’ key
- Enter username and password in the open interface and confirm once more
Reset default settings
Resetting default settings is especially helpful when you have changed and forgotten the login data for the user interface. Please consider that not only will settings like IP address, username and password be set to factory settings, but all configurations you may have made will as well.
Execute hardware reset
To reset the ZTE MF10(H3G) to its default settings, you have to do the following steps:
- Turn on router
- Press Power button for at least 10 seconds
- Device restarts automatically
- Default settings have been restored
After you have successfully executed the steps mentioned above, the configuration of the router will be reset to factory settings. If you want to log in to the user interface, you have to use the preset login data.