Default settings of the ZTE AC30 (TATA)
Find the default IP address and the password for the user interface of the ZTE AC30 (TATA) 2G/3G Mobile Wi-Fi router. This site also contains information about the preconfigured Wi-Fi settings of the device. In the bottom part of this site, you will find a manual for accessing the router’s user interface.
Login data for the user interface
- IP address:
- 192.168.0.1 (or http://ufi.home)
Preconfigured Wi-Fi settings
- starts with TATA DOCOMO AC30_
Access to the user interface
Accessing the user interface is necessary when you want to change the router configuration. For the ZTE AC30 (TATA), you have to do the following steps for access:
- Put router into operation
- Connect the device via Wi-Fi* with the router
- Open web browser
- Insert IP address or URL into the address bar and confirm with ‘Enter’ button
- Enter password in the login form and confirm
This router can also be configured with the provided software.* Make sure that your router’s Wi-Fi is activated.