Login data for the user interface
- IP address:
Access to the user interface
Accessing the user interface is necessary when you want to change the router configuration. For the Ubiquiti Networks ERPoe‑5, you have to do the following steps for access:
- Switch on router
- Connect the device via network cable with the router
- Open browser
- Insert IP address into the address bar and confirm with ‘Enter’ key
- Enter username as well as password in the login form and confirm
Reset default settings
Resetting default settings is especially helpful when you have changed and forgotten the login data for the user interface. Please consider that not only will settings like IP address, username and password be set to factory settings, but all configurations you may have made will as well.
Execute hardware reset
To reset the Ubiquiti Networks ERPoe‑5 to its default settings, you have to do the following steps:
- Put router into operation
- Press RESET button for at least 10 seconds
- Device restarts automatically
- Restoration of standard settings is finished
Execute software reset
With the Ubiquiti Networks ERPoe‑5, you can restore the factory settings with the installed software. Log in to the user interface of the router with your access data and execute the steps that are described in the user handbook.
After you have successfully executed the steps mentioned above, the configuration of the router will be reset to factory settings. If you want to log in to the user interface, you have to use the preset login data.