Login data for the user interface
- IP address:
- 192.168.0.1 (or http://tendawifi.com)
Preconfigured Wi-Fi settings
- starts with Tenda_
- on a sticker on the router’s case
Access to the user interface
Accessing the user interface is necessary when you want to change the router configuration. For the Tenda AC10U, you have to do the following steps for access:
- Put router into operation
- Establish a connection between the device and the router via network cable or Wi-Fi*
- Start web browser
- Insert URL or IP address into the address bar and confirm with ‘Enter’ key
- Enter password in the open interface and confirm once more
Reset default settings
Resetting default settings is especially helpful when you have changed and forgotten the login data for the user interface. Please consider that not only will settings like IP address, username and password be set to factory settings, but all configurations you may have made will as well.
Execute hardware reset
To reset the Tenda AC10U to its default settings, you have to do the following steps:
- Switch on router
- For at least 8 seconds, press the RST/WPS button
- Restart of the device is automatically executed
- Default settings have been restored
Execute software reset
With the Tenda AC10U, you can restore the factory settings with the installed software. Log in to the user interface of the router with your access data and execute the steps that are described in the user handbook.
After you have successfully executed the steps mentioned above, the configuration of the router will be reset to factory settings. If you want to log in to the user interface, you have to use the preset login data.