Default settings of the Sitecome WLR-3000
Here you can find the default IP address and the predefined access data for the user interface of the WLR-3000 Wi-Fi Broadband router of Sitecome. In the bottom part of this website, you will find a manual for accessing the user interface of this router and resetting its factory settings.
Login data for the user interface
Preconfigured Wi-Fi settings
No wireless networks are preconfigured for this device.
Access to the user interface
Accessing the user interface is necessary when you want to change the router configuration. For the Sitecome WLR-3000, you have to do the following steps for access:
- Switch on router
- Establish a connection between the device and the router via network cable or Wi-Fi*
- Open web browser
- Enter IP address in the address bar and confirm with ‘Enter’ key
- Enter username as well as password in the login form and confirm
* Make sure that your router’s Wi-Fi is activated.
Reset default settings
Resetting default settings is especially helpful when you have changed and forgotten the login data for the user interface. Please consider that not only will settings like IP address, username and password be set to factory settings, but all configurations you may have made will as well.
Execute hardware reset
To reset the Sitecome WLR-3000 to its default settings, you have to do the following steps:
- Put router into operation
- Press WPS button for at least 15 seconds
- Device restarts automatically
- Default settings have been restored
Execute software reset
With the Sitecome WLR-3000, you can restore the factory settings with the installed software. Log in to the user interface of the router with your access data and execute the steps that are described in the user handbook.
After you have successfully executed the steps mentioned above, the configuration of the router will be reset to factory settings. If you want to log in to the user interface, you have to use the preset login data.