Default settings of the LevelOne GBR-4001
Here you can find the default IP address and the username and password for the user interface of the LevelOne GBR-4001 WAN Gigabit VPN router. In the bottom part of this website, you will find a manual for accessing the user interface of this router and resetting its factory settings.
Login data for the user interface
- IP address:
Access to the user interface
Accessing the user interface is necessary when you want to change the router configuration. For the LevelOne GBR-4001, you have to do the following steps for access:
- Turn on router
- Establish a connection between the device and the router via network cable
- Open web browser
- Enter IP address in the address bar and then confirm with ‘Enter’ key
- Enter username and password in the open interface and confirm once more
Reset default settings
Resetting default settings is especially helpful when you have changed and forgotten the login data for the user interface. Please consider that not only will settings like IP address, username and password be set to factory settings, but all configurations you may have made will as well.
Execute hardware reset
To reset the LevelOne GBR-4001 to its default settings, you have to do the following steps:
- Switch on router
- For at least 6 seconds, press the Reset button
- Device is automatically restarted
- Router has been reset to factory settings
After you have successfully executed the steps mentioned above, the configuration of the router will be reset to factory settings. If you want to log in to the user interface, you have to use the preset login data.