Default settings of the Belkin RT1800
Find the default IP address and the password for the user interface of the Belkin RT1800 AX1800 WiFi 6 router. This site also contains information about the preconfigured Wi-Fi settings of the device. In the bottom part of this website, you will find a manual for accessing the user interface of this router and resetting its factory settings.
Login data for the user interface
- IP address:
- 192.168.1.1 (or https://myrouter.local)
Preconfigured Wi-Fi settings
- starts with Belkin
- on a sticker on the router’s case
Access to the user interface
Accessing the user interface is necessary when you want to change the router configuration. For the Belkin RT1800, you have to do the following steps for access:
- Switch on router
- Set up a connection between the device and the router via Wi-Fi* or network cable
- Start web browser
- Paste IP address or URL in the address bar and then confirm with ‘Enter’ key
- Enter password in the open interface and confirm once more
Reset default settings
Resetting default settings is especially helpful when you have changed and forgotten the login data for the user interface. Please consider that not only will settings like IP address, username and password be set to factory settings, but all configurations you may have made will as well.
Execute hardware reset
To reset the Belkin RT1800 to its default settings, you have to do the following steps:
- Turn on router
- Press Reset button and hold for at least 10 seconds
- Device restarts automatically
- Restoration of standard settings is finished
After you have successfully executed the steps mentioned above, the configuration of the router will be reset to factory settings. If you want to log in to the user interface, you have to use the preset login data.