Default settings of the ARRIS SBR-AC1750
Here you can find the default IP address and the username and password for the user interface of the ARRIS SBR-AC1750 SURFboard® Wireless router. This site also contains information about the preconfigured Wi-Fi settings of the device. In the bottom part of this website, you will find a manual for accessing the user interface of this router and resetting its factory settings.
Login data for the user interface
Preconfigured Wi-Fi settings
Access to the user interface
Accessing the user interface is necessary when you want to change the router configuration. For the ARRIS SBR-AC1750, you have to do the following steps for access:
- Turn on router
- Set up a connection between the device and the router via Wi-Fi* or network cable
- Open web browser
- Enter IP address in the address bar and confirm with ‘Enter’ key
- Enter username and password in the open user interface and confirm again
* Make sure that your router’s Wi-Fi is activated.
Reset default settings
Resetting default settings is especially helpful when you have changed and forgotten the login data for the user interface. Please consider that not only will settings like IP address, username and password be set to factory settings, but all configurations you may have made will as well.
Execute hardware reset
To reset the ARRIS SBR-AC1750 to its default settings, you have to do the following steps:
- Turn on router
- Press Reset button and hold for at least 15 seconds
- Device is automatically restarted
- Restoration of standard settings is finished
Execute software reset
With the ARRIS SBR-AC1750, you can restore the factory settings with the installed software. Log in to the user interface of the router with your access data and execute the steps that are described in the user handbook.
After you have successfully executed the steps mentioned above, the configuration of the router will be reset to factory settings. If you want to log in to the user interface, you have to use the preset login data.