Default settings of the ALLNET ALL-WR02400N
Here you can find the default IP address and the username and password for the user interface of the ALLNET ALL-WR02400N router. This site also contains information about the preconfigured Wi-Fi settings of the device. In the bottom part of this website, you will find a manual for accessing the user interface of this router and resetting its factory settings.
Login data for the user interface
Preconfigured Wi-Fi settings
Access to the user interface
Accessing the user interface is necessary when you want to change the router configuration. For the ALLNET ALL-WR02400N, you have to do the following steps for access:
- Switch on router
- Connect the device via Wi-Fi* or a network cable with the router
- Start web browser
- Enter IP address in the address line and confirm with ‘Enter’ button
- Enter username as well as password in the login form and confirm
* Make sure that your router’s Wi-Fi is activated.
Reset default settings
Resetting default settings is especially helpful when you have changed and forgotten the login data for the user interface. Please consider that not only will settings like IP address, username and password be set to factory settings, but all configurations you may have made will as well.
Execute hardware reset
To reset the ALLNET ALL-WR02400N to its default settings, you have to do the following steps:
- Put router into operation
- Press Reset button and hold for at least 10 seconds
- Device is automatically restarted
- Restoration of standard settings is finished
Execute software reset
With the ALLNET ALL-WR02400N, you can restore the factory settings with the installed software. Log in to the user interface of the router with your access data and execute the steps that are described in the user handbook.
After you have successfully executed the steps mentioned above, the configuration of the router will be reset to factory settings. If you want to log in to the user interface, you have to use the preset login data.