Default settings of the 7links REF-48851-919
Here you can find the default IP address and the username and password for the user interface of the 7links REF-48851-919 3G/UMTS WLAN WRP-520.pro router. In the bottom part of this website, you will find a manual for accessing the user interface of this router and resetting its factory settings.
Login data for the user interface
Access to the user interface
Accessing the user interface is necessary when you want to change the router configuration. For the 7links REF-48851-919, you have to do the following steps for access:
- Turn on router
- Connect the device and router
- Open browser
- Enter IP address in the address bar and then confirm with ‘Enter’ key
- Enter username and password in the open user interface and confirm again
Reset default settings
Resetting default settings is especially helpful when you have changed and forgotten the login data for the user interface. Please consider that not only will settings like IP address, username and password be set to factory settings, but all configurations you may have made will as well.
Execute hardware reset
To reset the 7links REF-48851-919 to its default settings, you have to do the following steps:
- Put router into operation
- Press Reset button for at least 5 seconds
- Restart of the device is automatically executed
- Router has been reset to factory settings
After you have successfully executed the steps mentioned above, the configuration of the router will be reset to factory settings. If you want to log in to the user interface, you have to use the preset login data.