Default settings of the 4G Systems XSBox Go
Find the default IP address and the password for the user interface of the 4G Systems XSBox Go Mobile WLAN router. This site also contains information about the preconfigured Wi-Fi settings of the device. In the bottom part of this website, you will find a manual for accessing the user interface of this router and resetting its factory settings.
Login data for the user interface
- IP address:
- 192.168.123.254 (or http://xsboxgo/)
Preconfigured Wi-Fi settings
- starts with XSBoxGO_
Access to the user interface
Accessing the user interface is necessary when you want to change the router configuration. For the 4G Systems XSBox Go, you have to do the following steps for access:
- Turn on router
- Connect the device via Wi-Fi* with the router
- Open browser
- Insert IP address or URL into the address bar and confirm with ‘Enter’ button
- Enter password in the open user interface and confirm again
Reset default settings
Resetting default settings is especially helpful when you have changed and forgotten the login data for the user interface. Please consider that not only will settings like IP address, username and password be set to factory settings, but all configurations you may have made will as well.
Execute hardware reset
To reset the 4G Systems XSBox Go to its default settings, you have to do the following steps:
- Put router into operation
- Press R button and hold for at least 4 seconds
- Device restarts automatically
- Router has been reset to factory settings
After you have successfully executed the steps mentioned above, the configuration of the router will be reset to factory settings. If you want to log in to the user interface, you have to use the preset login data.