Default settings of the 4G Systems XSBox Go+ LTE
Here you find the default IP address as well as the password for the user interface of the 4G Systems XSBox Go+ LTE Mobile LTE router. This site also contains information about the preconfigured Wi-Fi settings of the device. In the bottom part of this website, you will find a manual for accessing the user interface of this router and resetting its factory settings.
Login data for the user interface
Preconfigured Wi-Fi settings
Access to the user interface
Accessing the user interface is necessary when you want to change the configuration of the router. For the 4G Systems XSBox Go+ LTE, you have to do the following steps for access:
- Turn on router
- Set up a connection between the device and the router via Wi-Fi*
- Open web browser
- Enter URL or IP address in the address bar and confirm with ‘Enter’ key
- Enter password in the login form and confirm
* Make sure that your router’s Wi-Fi is activated.
Reset default settings
Resetting default settings is especially helpful when you have changed and forgotten the login data for the user interface. Please consider that not only will settings like IP address, username and password be set to factory settings, but also all configurations you may have made.
Execute hardware reset
To reset the 4G Systems XSBox Go+ LTE to its default settings, you have to do the following steps:
- Put router into operation
- Press R button and hold for at least 3 seconds
- Restart of the device is automatically executed
- Restoration of standard settings is finished
After you have successfully executed the steps mentioned above, the configuration of the router has been reset to factory settings. If you want to log in to the user interface, you have to use the preset login data.