Default settings of the Sweex CC300010
Here you find the default IP address as well as the username and password for the user interface of the Sweex CC300010 ADSL Modem router. In the bottom part of this website, you will find a manual for accessing the user interface of this router and resetting its factory settings.
Login data for the user interface
Access to the user interface
Accessing the user interface is necessary when you want to change the configuration of the router. For the Sweex CC300010, you have to do the following steps for access:
- Put router into operation
- Set up a connection between the device and the router via network cable
- Start web browser
- Enter IP address in the address line and confirm with ‘Enter’ button
- Enter username and password in the open interface and confirm once more
Reset default settings
Resetting default settings is especially helpful when you have changed and forgotten the login data for the user interface. Please consider that not only will settings like IP address, username and password be set to factory settings, but also all configurations you may have made.
Execute hardware reset
To reset the Sweex CC300010 to its default settings, you have to do the following steps:
- Turn on router
- For at least 4 seconds, press the Reset button
- Device restarts automatically
- Router has been reset to factory settings
After you have successfully executed the steps mentioned above, the configuration of the router has been reset to factory settings. If you want to log in to the user interface, you have to use the preset login data.