Default settings of the Hama 00053122
Here you find the default IP address as well as the username and password for the user interface of the Hama 00053122 150 Mbps 2in1 WLAN Adapter router. In the bottom part of this website, you will find a manual for accessing the user interface of this router and resetting its factory settings.
Login data for the user interface
Preconfigured Wi-Fi settings
No wireless networks are preconfigured for this device.
Access to the user interface
Accessing the user interface is necessary when you want to change the configuration of the router. For the Hama 00053122, you have to do the following steps for access:
- Turn on router
- Set up a connection between the device and the router via Wi-Fi* or network cable
- Open web browser
- Enter IP address or URL in the address bar and then confirm with ‘Enter’ key
- Enter username as well as password in the login form and confirm
* Make sure that your router’s Wi-Fi is activated.
Reset default settings
Resetting default settings is especially helpful when you have changed and forgotten the login data for the user interface. Please consider that not only will settings like IP address, username and password be set to factory settings, but also all configurations you may have made.
Execute hardware reset
To reset the Hama 00053122 to its default settings, you have to do the following steps:
- Switch on router
- For at least 10 seconds, press the Reset/WPS button
- Device is automatically restarted
- Router has been reset to factory settings
Execute software reset
With the Hama 00053122, you can restore the factory settings with the installed software. Log in to the user interface of the router with your access data and execute the steps that are described in the user handbook.
After you have successfully executed the steps mentioned above, the configuration of the router has been reset to factory settings. If you want to log in to the user interface, you have to use the preset login data.