Default settings of the DrayTek Vigor2100VG
Here you find the default IP address as well as the predefined access data for the user interface of the Vigor2100VG Wireless Broadband router of DrayTek. This site also contains information about the preconfigured Wi-Fi settings of the device. In the bottom part of this site, you will find a manual for accessing the router’s user interface.
Login data for the user interface
Preconfigured Wi-Fi settings
Access to the user interface
Accessing the user interface is necessary when you want to change the configuration of the router. For the DrayTek Vigor2100VG, you have to do the following steps for access:
- Put router into operation
- Set up a connection between the device and the router via Wi-Fi* or network cable
- Open browser
- Enter IP address in the address bar and confirm with ‘Enter’ key
- Enter username in the open interface and confirm once more
* Make sure that your router’s Wi-Fi is activated.