Default settings of the Belkin F7D7301
Here you find the default IP address as well as the predefined access data for the user interface of the F7D7301 Share Max N300 Wireless N+ router of Belkin. This site also contains information about the preconfigured Wi-Fi settings of the device. In the bottom part of this website, you will find a manual for accessing the user interface of this router and resetting its factory settings.
Login data for the user interface
Preconfigured Wi-Fi settings
Access to the user interface
Accessing the user interface is necessary when you want to change the configuration of the router. For the Belkin F7D7301, you have to do the following steps for access:
- Switch on router
- Set up a connection between the device and the router via Wi-Fi* or network cable
- Start web browser
- Enter URL or IP address in the address bar and confirm with ‘Enter’ key
- Enter username in the open user interface and confirm again
* Make sure that your router’s Wi-Fi is activated.
This router can also be configured with the provided software.
Reset default settings
Resetting default settings is especially helpful when you have changed and forgotten the login data for the user interface. Please consider that not only will settings like IP address, username and password be set to factory settings, but also all configurations you may have made.
Execute hardware reset
To reset the Belkin F7D7301 to its default settings, you have to do the following steps:
- Turn on router
- Press Reset button for at least 10 seconds
- Device is automatically restarted
- Default settings have been restored
After you have successfully executed the steps mentioned above, the configuration of the router has been reset to factory settings. If you want to log in to the user interface, you have to use the preset login data.